Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy Year of the Bunny!

Hi everyone! So sorry for the long hiatus, I've had had many weeks of computer problems but now that I have a working laptop that is up and running, I'm back to posting here again :) I have tons of photos to catch up with as well :O

Anyway, starting with the year of the rabbit, I should start off with some cute bunny photos! These two bunnies have been hanging around the yard all winter and are both inseparable, so cute <3


 They remind me of me and my hubby since they're both different colored and inseparable XD

Here's a few photos of a visit up in Victoria (still can't get over the 2 hour long drive O_O;) one weekend as well!

 Saw this cute little guy hanging outside my grandparents-in-law's window, eating up the bird seeds in the bird feeder. No wonder he's so fat! :)


And this tiny bird we saw sitting outside on the porch of my brother-in-law's place! It was almost close to the size of a hummingbird! It was so tiny! Glad I managed to take a quick pic of it before it flew off! Wonder what kind of bird it was :)

And today has been really nice and sunny! Was a beautiful day in Vancouver Island and managed to go out and get some vitamin D since we lack it here during the winter :p 
The family cat Loki seems to be enjoying the sunshine as well and found a spot by the window to bask in the sunlight as well <3

Anyways, that's all for today! Happy Bunny Year all! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment