Saturday, November 27, 2010

American Thanksgiving in Canada

Hello!

Sorry I have been slacking a tad bit in my posts but just making a little update on how I had my first American Thanksgiving in Canada which was wonderful! Got the traditional home cooked Thanksgiving dinner with cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, gravy, and of course the turkey!

Also, anyone seen these adorable holiday Coca Cola bottles? I love them! Mom-in-Law got these from the store and they are very very adorable!

She also made the BEST pumpkin pie I have ever eaten in my life! Look at how delicious and gorgeous that looks :) Never thought pumpkin pie would taste THAT good since I'm so used to eating the store bought pie!

Also, many days of snow, the snow is finally starting to melt! Hurray! The trees are looking all green again and the sun is coming out more. There's even a pretty rainbow out, first rainbow I've seen in Canada :)
Anyways, that's about it for now, shall be posting more in the next post!

Aloha for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment